Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cute pictures

I haven't felt like doing much of anything. We have all been feeling lousy since we got back from visiting Michael's parents over the break. I haven't even unpacked everything, and we have been home for over a week. I think the fly lady would be very disappointed.

It seems that all the things I do get motivated to do end up not working out for some reason anyway, like the pizza last night, sorry Michael. The other day I decided to post some pictures of my kids on the blog. Whitney is right, I should at least have one picture of them up. I went through the process and then when I clicked the publish button, I wasn't signed in anymore and I lost all my work. I thought I would try again. If this works, I will go finish unpacking my bags. If not, I am supposed to leave for Arizona in another week, so I guess I'll just plan on wearing whatever is still in my bag from last week and call that good enough.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute boys, Pep! Let's plan on when we can get together when you're in AZ.

Nicole said...

Dash is adorable. Can I trade him for Siah?

whit said...

Nicole, you are so funny! Pepper would NEVER make the trade. There would be a stubborn overload in the Hughes abode. Pepper, great work on the pics. I say keep the bags packed. no sense in packing twice. you will probably just pack the same stuff again. I would even wear it dirty if I were you! Are you a fly lady? I mean, have you signed up with her? I should do something like that, but I would not be organized enough to read the step by step tips she gives.