Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Harry and the Potters

Last week we went down to San Juan Capistrano for "Capistrano Nights" which is a concert series/community event. There was great music, delicious food, a fun atmosphere with face painting and even a drawing for a bike. All Free! We had a blast.

As a result I was looking forward to the "Harry and the Potters" concert tonight at the Mission Viejo Library, a kick-off to the 10 year celebration of the library opening. It was like I was attending my first quidditch tournament, I was so excited. Even though Nels was a stinker today and did nothing I asked at any point during the day, I couldn't follow through with my vain threat to not go to the concert if he didn't shape up. We went. It was horribly disappointing. I now sit here bewildered at the idea that this band is on a world tour.

4 comments:

whit said...

Pep, what are you talking about? They are awesome. I listened to a few songs, and think I am going to follow their tour. I also heard you are going to San Juan Capistrona (as Nels says it) for the 4th! Have fun. We are excited to see you tomorrow!

Christie K said...

I hate those times that a set down a punishment for my kids only to break it because I really want to do whatever it is I just forbid. Do we all do that? Please say yes just so I won't feel so bad.

lys said...

I can't believe that this band even exists! I'd never heard of them until I read your post!

Emily said...

I went to bed last night singing Save Ginny Weasly. They're kind of funky cool. Thanks for the link.