Saturday, July 14, 2007

Butterflies in my stomach

Do you remember when you were a kid and your parents told you you were going to Disneyland, or on a big trip somewhere wonderful. I remember having a hard time sleeping the night before and I distinctly remember butterflies in my stomach. What a wonderful feeling!
I don't have that very often any more. Disneyland just doesn't do it for me like it used to. There are two distinct times I DO, however, remember having that feeling in the last several years. Once when I was talking about my husband either right before or right after we were married. The other times have been when I go into check on my two sleeping boys before I go to bed. Despite everything I might complain about on a regular basis, I love my family. They give me butterflies in my stomach.




4 comments:

whit said...

What cute pictures of all of you in all those pictures! You guys look great. You have some very cute kids, and pep, you look beautiful in that picture of Michael's graduation (and I am not just saying that for the reason you think I am saying it).

Every time I peek in on Koll I get a feeling of what I always thought of as anxiousness for some reason, but butterflies is a much better description.

Christie K said...

Butterflies in the stomach are a nice thing. But now that you mention it, I can't remeber the last time I felt them. I'll have to pay more attention. You have a beautiful family. What are your kids names?

Emily said...

Dash is such a big, cute boy!

Billings Family said...

Hey Pepper, found you through Kristol! So good to see you! CUTE FAMILY!!