Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Poor Dash

Dashiell woke up last night at midnight throwing up. Three hours later with 11 messes cleaned up, we got a couple hours of sleep before the other end kicked into gear. I have lost track of the number of diapers changed, but there is still one sore bum and a grumpy little boy who hasn't kept any food down. So, will he wake up tonight starving or throwing up again? Michael said he isn't feeling all that great either... It may be a long week. (I have refrained from using my new camera to capture any of these precious moments, and even if I did, I wouldn't share them with you no matter how great the picture lighting and clarity turned out.)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry!!! It's too bad that the wonderful Christmas season is paired with the sickey season!