Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby Names

Nels just told me that he thinks his baby sisters name should be Tidi. Two years ago when I was expecting Dashiell, he thought that baby's name should be Tido, but now he says Tido is a boys name and Tidi is a girls. He also explained that she would have to change her name because Tidi is a baby name so when she grows up she will have to choose a new one. I actually considered Tido as a viable option a couple years back, so... Help! Names are so hard for me. Come up with some suggestions or Tidi may be it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

You cannot name your baby Tidi! It sounds too much like ti**y. Other than that, I have no suggestions. You'll come up with the perfect name.

whit said...

i think tidi is the way to go. it is not too common, although, I have heard it a few times. Nels is so creative. You missed the boat when you didn't name dash tido. just think, you could be calling tido instead of dash right now. maybe next time.

Chelle said...

Wow! I can't beleive he still remembers the name & is sticking to it, but in a female version! Way to be persistent! For girl names I really like Lissette & Arrabella, but Kevin has nixed them for any future children & they are available! Good luck with girl names.

Anonymous said...

Good luck - I knew that when they told me Kate was a girl, I knew her name was Kate. I've always loved the name but I'm sure you'll find one that fits your family. How about Annie? By the way, Happy Belated Birthday! I meant to call you but you know how things go! We're coming home again this weekend so we'll see you soon!
Wendy

Kristol said...

My girl name choices are...Allyson, Ashlynn, Alexa, and Kylie. I'm willing to share. I have a feeling I won't be using them. I think I'm destined to have a family full of boys.

Sarah said...

I completely agree with Emily. You would regret Tidi, and indeed she would have to choose another name when she got older. I have no doubt you will think of something really cute and unique.