Friday, May 4, 2007

Birthday pictures

One more picture from Zion. Nels and Grandpa were on an attack mission to get Uncle Cody. Please take note of their use of Camouflage. Cody had no idea he was under attack!Here are the cousins being cute.
And swinging at the park.
April is and always will be a busy month. Michael's, Nels', and Dashiell's birthdays are all in April. I also have two brothers birthdays in April, one is even the same day as Dashiell's. I am pretty sure we took pictures of the Strawberry Pie Michael had for his birthday cake, but I am afraid if I take the time to look any further for it I will never get these pictures posted...
This year, we chose a pirate theme for Nels' birthday. (By we I mean I. After the plans were well under way I asked Nels about his pirate themed party and if he liked pirates and he said "No, not really, they are kinda mean." It ended well, however, because the day after I had asked him about what he thought about pirates, he was all excited about his pirate festivities) My sister and mom helped me take cupcakes and 'pirate wear' to Nels school class. They did tell my sister that they tasted better because they were pirate cupcakes!

3 comments:

lys said...

DARLING cupcakes!

whit said...

Pep, make sure you check the comments on my blog about the cupcakes. You got many compliments!

whit said...

Pepper, I was at the library yesterday, and saw a sequel to the How I Became a Pirate Book. It was called, Pirates Don't Change Diapers. Maybe you have already read it, but if not, I thought it was cute. I think Nels will laugh.