Friday, May 4, 2007

I think this is the last of them.

One more pirate party. We also took cupcakes to our park group. It was a party every day for a week. We were actually supposed to go to the beach for a cookout and treasure hunt with my parents and Whitney, but it rained that day. We just went ahead with the third and final party at home. But later that week when I tried to tell Nels that we were going to celebrate Dash's birthday next, he said that we still had to finish his party and go to the beach. We stopped by the other day for a quick walk in the sand and after two and a half weeks finally finished Nels birthday festivities. Nels using one of his new toys. He loves to imitate his daddy.
Dash's birthday was on the 30th. We are still waiting to celebrate that until Sunday because of schedules and such. In the mean time, I just thought I would add these last two pictures because usually I am so not in the mood to take pictures of these kinds of things, but this month has been a fun month. Dash getting Dirty!
Nels making a mess! It took Michael and me an hour at least to clean up this mess. I don't know if you can see, but every game box was opened and contents were dumped out, every card game, marble game, rumikube, etc, all dumped and piled high.

3 comments:

lys said...

I love how Dashiell is just innocently sitting there as his brother dumps everything off the shelves! Cute boys!

pepper said...

I forgot to mention how lucky we were to catch Nels when we did. The next shelf was puzzles...

whit said...

Didn't Nels dump the puzzles before Christmas? I am sure he was just trying to help, since he knows how much our family likes puzzles. Since we have done all of the puzzles anyway, he wanted to spice it up a bit, and mix all the pieces together. Right?