Friday, May 4, 2007

I'm bad with pictures

April has been a very busy but fun month for us. I thought I would post some pictures of all the fun things we have been doing. Can you really only post five pictures per post? This might take a couple posts...

We took a trip with my family to Zion National Park. Going to Zion has been a family tradition since I was a kid, for the last 19 years. It is fun to see the dynamics of the group change as we add grandchildren to the mix. Although all of my siblings were not able to attend, all six of the grandkids were there, including the 3 babies born this last year.
Annie and Nels climbing on rocks.
Jolyn and Koll looking cute for the camera.

Several people had climbed up this rock and were showing off their muscles. Nels was not afraid to climb up anything. He will make quite the little climber someday.
Dash sat there and decorated himself with leaves for probably 30 min. I just tried to ignore that there were probably all sorts of 'things' under and in those leaves and let him enjoy his time being a boy.

4 comments:

whit said...

Pep, I love the last one of Dash. He looks so cute. By the way, you can post more that 5 pictures per post, you just have to upload them 5 at a time. I usually do 4 at a time bc 5 takes so much longer for me.

AmyJune said...

I love the cupcakes you made. And I can only imagine the fun of cleaning up your game mess.

Jennifer said...

Pepper,
I LOVE the picture of your dad and Nels "on attack". So darling. And your pirate week looks like it was a blast. The pictures from playgroup made me sad that I couldn't be there. Not that I have a child young enough to go to playgroup anymore, but I could have come, right?

We're going to Zion's next weekend and I am pretty excited. Any tips for me?

Emily said...

Pep, glad you had fun at Zion. Hopefully we'll join you there again one of these years.