Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So...

Michael and I got an early birthday/Christmas/everything for the rest of the year present the other day. Both of us are very excited about it. I am hopeful this will get me motivated to take lots of pictures which will result in more things for me to tell you about because I have pretty pictures to go with the stories. So here are some of our first shots. (I have a lot to learn, but it is nice to be learning with a nice camera.)

Just my two cute boys!


So, are they allowed to eat the gingerbread house?
Nels has asked at least five times since last night when we made it.



I love that Christmas is well on its way. The house is mostly decorated (I will have to take some pictures. :)), we'll get to see Santa at the ward Christmas party on Saturday, we're singing Christmas songs in Primary, and the kids get to wear their Christmas PJ's. I love it all!

4 comments:

whit said...

You do have cute boys. Those are very cute Christmas pajamas. Congrats on the camera. We weren't able to get our pictures from our camera to the computer, but that problem has been fixed, so I should start clicking away. Nice work on the gingerbread house boys! Obviously Dash didn't even ask about the candy, he just ate. Good thinking.

Kristol said...

hi pep, i love your pictures. Mmmm... i am with Nels....when can we eat that yummy looking gingerbread house!

Chelle said...

Wow, way to get your camera started taking such cute pics of your boys! Have fun at the ward party..first ward does such a great job with that!

Kristol said...

Pepper, it's me again. I was looking through some old pictures today and I came across the picture of when we went disco skating. I'm wondering if Michael still has that red disco suit?? I know you were a huge fan of it. Haha. P.S. Jack...my plant has died. Very sad...