Monday, December 4, 2006

I guess I am a runner

I have never considered myself athletic. That trait definantly skipped me and went directly to my siblings. However, Michael and I started running about 3 months ago and decided to run the Dana Point Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving. Today Michael gave me an early birthday present. I guess with this present, he thinks I am going to keep it up. Since the turkey trot, it has been hard to get out; my life seems so busy right now. I do enjoy running though and am grateful that Michael is as motivated as I. We encourage each other.

7 comments:

whit said...

We are glad you are a runner. Runners are much healthier than non-runners, like me

Suzie Petunia said...

I love that you are a runner! Obviously, if you have been reading my blog, you know how highly I regard runners.

I'm so glad to see your blog! I've been wondering for a while if you were the Pepper I knew at BYU. You are, right?

Suzie Petunia said...

And I am completely jealous of your early gift!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Congrats on becoming a runner. It is a cool world. :-) The Nike + system sounds awesome, what a great hubby and gift. That is fun that you run together. I am not allowed to run right now, so I am living vicariously through people like you. Have fun!

pepper said...

Suzie, I am that Pepper.

Emily said...

Hel-LOOOO!!!! I have to find out about your blog from surfing the blogosphere?? I don't even get my own personal invitation?? Hmpff.

Since it's your birthday, I will forgive you. I can't wait to add your blog to my daily list. Hooray, hooray.

Happy birthday, P!!

Thirty is a good age.

(But, really, you should have told me.)

AmyJune said...

Happy blogging Pepper. I'm glad you are in on it.